Variable ND Filter (ND2~1024/ND16~4096)
$120.40 – $193.40
- Convenient ND 2~1024 / ND16~4096 all-in-one filter with non-stop limitation mechanism.
- Accurate 10 graduation: [ND2, ND4, ND8, ND16, ND32, ND64, ND128, ND256, ND512, ND1024] & [ND16, ND32, ND64, ND128, ND256, ND512, ND1024, ND2048, ND4096, ND8192]
- Ultra slim 9mm frame design is to reduce vignetting even use with wide angle lens.
- Ultra light aluminum frame ease your burden when carry it.
- Both-sided multiple nano coating reduces reflectivity and made the glass easy to clean with anti-smudge(water contact angle>110∘), antistatic and scratch resistant coatings.
- Telescope lens applicable sharp focusing.
- Matte black anodized frame design eliminates flare.
- Teflon-coated knurled thread is easy to install or remove from your lens, and it’s available for lens cap and hood.
“Art is long, and time is fleeting.” –Longfellow, American poet
STC Variable Neutral Density(VND) Filter provides the photographers with greater flexibility to optimize the balance between aperture, exposure time and motion blur of subject in different situations and atmospheric conditions, seizing the moment in the fleeting of time and capturing the movement of its essence. Different from the incorrect equidistant graduation as other brand, every single STC ULTRA LAYER® VND is measured by professional light meter to provide you with the most precise section to help you grasp the exposure period in every shot.
SLC ( simulated linear calibration) technique makes the transmission of visual light through ND glass and Polarizing film equal and extremely low color cast. In addition, the physical theory of “X” effect at maximum graduation is unavoidable. Designed for some photographer in favor of long exposure shooting, Variable ND16~4096 would be more useful on wide angle lens.