UV-IR CUT (595/610/615/625/635nm) Filter
$110.00 – $146.00
- Unlike refelective IR-CUT coated glass, absorbing UV-IR Cut glass induces lower color cast.
- Super slim 1.1mm glass makes your image of higher transmission.
- Ultra slim 5mm frame design is to AVOID vignetting even use with wide angle lens.
- Ultra light aluminum frame ease your burden when carry it.
- Both-sided multiple coating reduces reflectivity and made the glass easy to clean with anti-smudge(water contact angle>110∘), antistatic and scratch resistant coatings.
- Matte black anodized frame design eliminates flare.
- Teflon-coated knurled thread is easy to install or remove from your lens, and the is available for lens cap and hood.
“Life is too short to regret.”—Mark Twain, American author and humorist
More and more photographers enjoy taking color digital infrared (IR) photography nowadays. Simply removed the infrared blocker in front of the sensor and replace it with certain filter in your digital camera make it become an infrared photography or an astronomy photography camera which can be used normally – handheld, normal shutter speeds, normal composition through the viewfinder, and focus, all work like a normal camera. Mount the STC ULTRA LAYER® UV-IR CUT filter on your lens made your remodeled camera return to original color along with the white balance setup. Its mission is to ease your burden not to carry.