STC Ultra Layer® Infrared Pass Filter (590/720/850nm)
$94.20 – $132.50
- Super slim 1.1mm glass makes your image of higher transmission.
- Unlike IR pass-coated glass, absorbing IR-glass induces fewer color cast.
- Ultra slim 5mm frame design is to AVOID vignetting even use with wide angle lens.
- Ultra light aluminum frame ease your burden when carry it.
- Both-sided multiple coating reduces reflectivity and made the glass easy to clean with anti-smudge(water contact angle>110∘), antistatic and scratch resistant coatings.
- Matte black anodized frame design eliminates flare.
- Teflon-coated knurled thread is easy to install or remove from your lens, and the is available for lens cap and hood.
“Logic will get you from A to Z, imagination will get you everything.”—Albert Einstein, German-born theoretical physicist.
IR photography is the art of capturing invisible light, and the amazing challenge comes with its benefits. It has the power of showing us a different world. We can travel in the fairy tale with each image, an unpredictable and astonishing universe that inspired our eyes with unique textures and colors. STC IRP filter leads you to the mysterious world of invisible light.
The Deep Black and White filter (850nm) is good for a dedicated black and white IR. The camera and will produce bright whites and pronounced darks.
The Standard IR Filter (720nm) allows for good color for false color, and good contrast for black and white.
The Ultra Color filter (590nm) lets more visible light in, producing the most vibrant colors. Leaves are golden yellow, skies are bright blue.