Clip Filter Series (for Nikon Full-Frame)
$90.00 – $240.00
- Made for Nikon camera bodies used clip filter, and the color shift issue that may occur due to the wide angle SLR lens in peripheral areas of the image also can be solved.
- Mounting and removing the Clip-Filter is quick and easy.
- The material is A2 stainless steel which is virtually non-magnetic and less brittle at low temperatures.
- High-quality double-sided NANO Anti-smudge coating build excellent performance on waterproof and grease-proof.
Made for the Nikon Full-Frame DSLR camera bodies. Specially designed Clip-shaped structure could be easily imbedded and firmly stabilized while attaching the lens on camera body. Therefore, the paralleled focal plane could ensure focusing performance clearly. The color shift issue that may occur due to the wide angle SLR lens in peripheral areas of the image also can be solved.
The material of Clip Filter is black anodized 304 stainless steel which is virtually non-magnetic and less brittle at low temperature. Various kinds of glasses can be replaced in the sophisticated frame, including Astro filter, infrared filter UV-IR CUT filter and ND filter. More creative images can be discovered by your photographer’s eye.
- Please use Live View mode while taking photo with clip filter for Nikon Full-Frame, because you will have to lift the mirror to install the filter and the mirror will block the optical viewfinder(OVF).
- For optical interference coating glass, the color shift problem that may occur due to the wide angle SLR lens in peripheral areas of the image could be reduced. The SLR lenses focal distance is recommended for 14mm or more.
- Please understand the change in optical axis with the installation of clip filter, the angle of view will then become wider.
- Please refer the “Applicable Camera and Lens Model List“.