Astro Nightscape Filter
- The SLR lenses focal distance is recommended for 60mm or more, for wide-angle lens please refer clip filter.
- It is specially designed Astro-Adapter M48-M56 P0.75mm for telescope adapter connecting Astro filter. CNC Machining is used in precisely manufacturing metal parts. Anodizing Aluminium process could reduce the reflection for image.
- STC Astro-Nightscape filter can reduce the interference from artificial lighting in the city ,and enhance the wave length of Hα, Hβ, OIII and SII.
- It is coated by the use of the IBAD (Ion beam-assisted deposition) technology on Schott® B270 optical 2mm glass, working for higher durability and easily cleaning, and preventing aging variation in optical spectral characteristics due to temperature and humidity change.
- High-quality double-sided NANO Anti-smudge coating build excellent performance on waterproof and grease-proof.
- Matte black anodized and Teflon-coated frame design eliminates flare and easy to install or remove from your lens.
- This product is an interference filter. Its spectrum characteristics will be subject to the incidence of incoming light.
- Directly shooting on strong light would effect the image performance due to the light interference and reflection.
- One filter ALL lens please refer “Clip filter series” and “Available camera and lenses“.