STC Ultra Layer® UV Filter
- 100% UV cut induces NO COLOR CAST image.
- 99.38% high transmission is out of super slim 1.1mm glass.
- Ultra slim 5mm frame design is to AVOID vignetting even use with wide angle lens.
- Ultra light aluminum frame ease your burden when carry it.
- Both-sided multiple coating reduces reflectivity and made the glass easy to clean with anti-smudge(water contact angle>110∘), antistatic and scratch resistant coatings.
- Chemistry-strengthened glass can withstand golf ball 4ft. height free fall impact, trusty protection.
- Black-rimmed glass and matte black anodized frame design eliminates flare.
- Teflon-coated knurled thread is easy to install or remove from your lens, and it is available for lens cap and hood.
Protect your lens while improving image qualities with the STC UV Filter.
Manufactured with more than 61 layers of aerospace-grade optical coatings (double-sided) using the most advanced technologies, STC UV Filter goes beyond being a physical barrier that protects your lens against scratches and shattering upon impacts. It effectively filters out UV lights, and prevents cracks caused by aging of lenses of which most are manufactured with UV harder adhesives today, eliminates potential color sensitivities when shooting in an environment with significant UV lights, while protecting and prolonging the lifetime of your lens. Protect your lens while improving image qualities with the STC UV Filter. UV light is still a problem that affects color balance in the digital photography era when images are captured by the digital — CCD and CMOS — sensors. Although digital sensors are relatively not as sensitive to blue and UV lights, yet without proper filtration, UV dispersion can generate disruptive haze and result in undesirable images. In addition, image sharpness is often comprised when shooting in direct sunlight, since digital lenses today are not optimized to bring the UV wavelengths to the same focal point as other colors. STC ULTRA LAYER® UV Filer is your solutions to all problems described above, protect your lenses while improve your image quality.