STC Ultra Layer® ICELAVA Warm-to-Cold Fader
- Step-less volume fader control from the color temperature of 2900K to 6300K.
- Graduated scale is used as a reference while photography.
- The average transmission rate is 25%, which is equal to ND4.
- Made by German Schott® B270 optical crown glass and Japanese polarizing film, the total glass thickness is 5mm.
- Double-sided Anti-reflection coating reduces lens flare effect.
- High-quality double-sided NANO Anti-smudge coating build excellent performance on waterproof and grease-proof.
- Antistatic coating makes the glass easy to keep clean.
- The quality of glass surface flatness is up to 20/40, which is suitable for high resolution camera and 600mm or more focal length telescope lens.
- Black-rimmed glass and matte black anodized frame design eliminates flare.
- Teflon-coated knurled thread is easy to install or remove from your lens, and available for lens cap and hood.
We see images through our eyes only after they are processed by our brain, which has the ability to make certain adjustments to the way we see color. STC ICELAVA Warm-to-Cold Fader can be used to correct for minor corrections in color temperature from amber to sapphire by operating smooth swivel in one hand. No matter on recording video or taking pictures on digital and traditional film camera, this allows you to control the way they appear in the final image, more beyond digital camera’s WB setting.