Lens Hood-Adapter for SONY RX100 Series
- Available Camera: SONY RX100 M3/M4/M5. (The Adapter is available on M1/M2, but unable to reverse the hood on lens for storage.)
- Whiling the thin filter adapter on the camera, 46mm filter can be easily screw in or out for creative photography and better protection.
- The adapter attaches to the camera using a 3M dual-sided adhesive which holds tenaciously yet is easy to remove cleanly.
- No vignetting problem on UV filter, polarizer and ND filter.
- CNC machinery with light-weighted aluminum for the adapter and solid carbon-steel for the hood.
- The tukip shape hood reduce the amount of mechanical vignetting and optimize the image quality.
- Hidden magnetic assembly can connect the Chopped petal lens hood for usage or storage.
Designed by STC, DC Lens Hood-Adapter makes pocketable SONY RX100 series camera imaging more professional and creative photos. Dexterously installing adapter in front of the lens, hidden magnetic assembly can connect the Chopped petal lens hood and screw-in 46mm filters, manufactured by CNC machinery with light-weighted aluminum and solid carbon-steel. The tulip shape take into account the final image’s shape and aspect ratio, allowing the lens hood to reduce the amount of mechanical vignetting and optimize the image quality. While reversing the hood for storage, the hood can be placed around the lens for extra protection.