STC Ultra Layer® Aqua-Rose Underwater Fader
- Made by German Schott® B270 optical glass and Nitto polarizing film.
- Step-less volume fader control from water surface to 10m deep.
- Correct the color on camera image shooting underwater.
- The design of pressure relief hole can allow drainage of liquid or air.
- STC Underwater Fader is available to separate for cleaning.
- STC Ultra Layer® coating technology allows filters to be boiled 90 minutes in 3% salty water at 70°C.
- Double-sided Anti-reflection coating reduces lens flare effect.
- Antistatic coating makes the glass easy to keep clean.
- Teflon-coated knurled thread is easy to install or remove from your lens.
When taking underwater photography, the light you are recording is filtered by the water it passes through. Longer wavelength reds and oranges are absorbed, it left only blue until 33 ft. deep. STC Aqua-Rose Underwater Fader adopts polarizing film and rotated mechanism to adjust the spectrum of shorter wavelength greens and blues at different depth or water path. The design of pressure relief hole can allow drainage of liquid or air, and also it’s available to separate the fader for cleaning. In addition, STC Ultra Layer® coating technology allows filters to be boiled 90 minutes in 3% salty water at 70°C, the filter is durable and easily cleaning even in such critical environment.